如果你也聽說 If You Heard So As Well - A-Mei
I love A-Mei's voice. She is one of the Mandopop singers who I respect greatly in terms of her singing talents. I don't necessarily like all her songs, especially her fast songs, but her ballads are beautiful.
This is an old song, from her previous album "Star" before her "AMIT" album came out this year.
What does the song say? It's about this girl, who has broke up with her boyfriend. Yet, she still has to listen to all those talks about her.
So she asks if her ex had ever heard those stuff, if so, will he trust her instead of believing those rumors? Will he think about her and feel concern for her, or will he think about her just as a old friend? Then she said, "After stumbling much, I realised you are still the only one who knows me well. To think that you gave a thought about me, there's some comfort in me." In the end, she asks, "If you think about me, what would you be thinking?"
I like the lyrics. It's a little scared, yet a little happy, yet a little curious but a little sad. Great nuance training.
Anyway.
But these lines sounds exactly like me for this past few days.
為甚麼脆弱時候, 想你更多? (Why is it when I'm most crushed, I thought about you even more?)
...
如果你想起我 你會想到甚麼? (If you think about me, what would it be?)
I haven't been thinking about him. Suddenly I thought about him again. There's some sadness to it. There's some bittersweet memories to it. I regret many things I said to him. I regret the time when I could have responded to him nicely, but I didn't.
Well, too late.
I wish him all the happiness in the universe. He deserves it.




No comments:
Post a Comment