Niwayz,
T-Max is back (finally!) with a new found fame, thanks to the BOF star of the group, Kim Joon.
But Joon's coming out with his solo effort first, featuring none other than his BOF cast mate, Kim Hyun Joong of SS501.
준비 O.K. (Be ready okay), also a play on his name: Jun Be O.K.
(Check out the "intense" look of Joon in 00:07.)
Okay, SS501ers, bash me not, but seeing Kim Hyun Joong doing that awkward wave at 00:22....reminds me so much of his BOF days...that I'm glad BOF is over. At least he always look good with that 00:27 "okay, enough fanservice" wave.
(Same thing he did in 02:56, though he has better hair now, imo.)
However, Kim Joon wrote his lyrics and I can't wait for the full MV to be out on YouTube in a few hours' time, even if I have to laugh all the way through the MV.




No comments:
Post a Comment