Thursday

Ah, the dear Korean import

I know I said MIA, but I just want to say this, especially the long awaited delivery has finally come!

I got a peeve about buying CDs, especially music CDs.

I like original versions, not as in "ori" but as in from the direct source. I don't really like local printing cause they seem to take away something about it.

So it was so obvious that I would "invest" to buy Kpop CDs from Korea itself.

And it's as sweet as "It's You" to my ears.

First off, I love her voice, they are one of the electronica groups that I listen to only. You see my rotating header chock full of them:

W & Whale's first album, Hardboiled.









Love their simplistic yet unique album design, though I gripe about the thickness of the CD inset that makes it hard for it to slide into the CD case nicely, causing folds and what nots. :(

And I was okay to believe that it would be good. Cause it's GOOD. It's not too electronica like their 1.5 Random Tasks remix album, but with Whale's deep, smooth and round voice, it has a little pop sound to it with a hint of fun-poking. With songs like R.P.G which stands for Rocket Punch Generation and Agatha Christie's Another Life, it's wacky but not silly.


Talking about hardboiled, this is the other reason why I'm real flushed.




OMG, it's the Version C of Super Junior's 3rd album "Sorry, Sorry"!


Discarding CD insets, the lyrics are attached to the album like a book. Too cool. The only gripe is that there is no plastic covering for the whole thing which invites dust collection and minimal protection. :(




But at least I'm comforted to have the photo diary and personalized messages (actually not really personalized as in "Dear Rebekah...") with their autograph.

But that I gripe as well, cause I can't read Siwon's handwriting. SO SMALL and thick.

Celebrate fandom! :)

So I have a talented CD and a star CD. Nice balance.

By the way, Eunhyuk has the most appearance in the CD. Jacket, inset, CD label...

No comments: