I just stumbled upon Amber and her pre-debut pictures. Amber is from new SM girl group f(x). Amber is tomboyish and therefore made her stand out from the typical Korean girl image. Granted, she's not Korean. She's a Chinese American and the androgynous look is so rampant in China that to me, it's nothing new.

But to Koreans, it's new. Pretty guys have always captured attention but none have seen a handsome girl or boyish girl.
But anyway. That's not the point.
The point I'm trying to say was that her pre-debut days not only showed how boyish she is but also how fervent she is for the Lord. Naturally, I'm excited. Not for the boyish part. Cause I know so many boyish girls that I'm used to it.
While she gets picked from both ends (ie. she is so religiously over vs. I love her now even more), all I have to say is that I pray and I hope that she will maintain and continue to burn with zeal for God. And I pray that God will use her and all other Christians alike to impact their world and society. To do every good work.
This is the question I then ask myself, "What can I do for Him?"
I do. I really want to live for God, serve Him and be truly like a city on a hill, light of the world, salt of the earth. But right now, first, I need to trust Him FULLY to show me the way. I am not perfect. I am not very talented. I have a lot of shortcomings. But I want to believe that God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
Like what Amber said, "with Him all things are possible, with Him I can do anything"
Have you found your purpose in life?




No comments:
Post a Comment