Wednesday

This Has Got To Be...

...the most hilarious yet intriguing thing I've seen regarding breast enhancement.

Being less-endowed myself, I know the exact feeling about feeling not feminine enough. But that's another topic to explore another time.

Anyway, was flipping through FEMALE magazine and saw this ad which I totally burst out laughing.

Out of curiosity, I went and check out the site.




F-cup Cookie is a product from Japan, stamped with the Halal sign from JAKIM, talked about on YouTube.

Japan. Not surprising.

I saw the price and almost fell off the chair. RM168/= for a box with only 30, erm, sticks.

The site says eater should eat 2 per day, that goes for 15 days a box, which then goes for RM336/= for a month. Deciding on how big your boobs you want it to be, you could be eating for 6 months and that goes up to RM2016.

Apparently, it also helps in dieting in the sense, it makes you full as a snack, so you don't feel like eating dinner, cuts down your appetite and you get the nice flat belly you always wanted. It has low calories and you get two type of flavour. Soy Milk and Chocolate. It has this miracle herb inside known as Pueraria Mirifica which enlarge, smooth and anti-ages.

Uh.

There's even a couple of YouTubers who did that experiment.


Uh.

There's even tea.


Uh.


Let me go and laugh my head off for a while.


No comments: