ㅠ.ㅠ
But knowing that I gave up something that was above Christ, gives me a kind of release. Small but will soon be significant kind.
And today, thanks to CK dear, I found out about my favorite in SUJU (okay, I've lost count seriously. Cause I like many of them in the same degree) Yesung, participating in a CCM project.
And that I love.
Yesung - Greatest Story of All (along with Yurisangja's Lee SeJun)
And when he also talked about how Siwon is so devoted and attends church every week even in Japan where the population is very low (shows that Siwon somehow must have made a bit of small research before going)...pure love.
Pure love because I'm glad that Siwon is so unwavering despite all the fame and fortune he possess. Shows that his heart is in the right place. And God, I want my heart to be in the right place as well. To love You more and more.
Read full story here.
Yesung's voice has never failed to impress me, though I always laugh remembering his short fingers, I don't know why. But. Yeah.
Want to hear more of this!




No comments:
Post a Comment