Monday

疯狂

On another drama craze...only this time is Taiwanese!

I could never believe that I would actually like a Taiwanese show till 疯狂(crazy). I mean, look at Meteor Garden...it's stupid...look at other Taiwan show...哭哭啼啼 (cry cry cry)...this show is like Korean show hahaha...so like Korean show cause it follows the same plot (so I heard) from a Korean drama called "Save The Last Dance"

If those people chase after these kind of dramas, you might probably know that Taiwan show which had higher ratings than Meteor Garden... :) In Chinese it's called '王子变青蛙' (Prince Turn Into Frog)

Sorrylerr guys...I just like dramas like that...it's not because the main actor is good-looking cause he is not bad lah...after looking at him for quite some time..look quite good lerr...anywayz.

It could be draggy at some parts but definitely much more bearable than Stairway to Heaven if you ask me. Very much more bearable. Besides, the OST is cool...Very very nice. Though I somehow think 183 Club looks gay. (Just looks only) and I keep wondering why in the world are they always singing together with 7F ... (look at their songs. All together one.)

This Taiwan show is a good watch. Why? Because the guy is cute. Really. He is. Funny like Taiwan humor...got all those sound effects which my sister absolutely hates. Romantic story, typical one lah...and it's like a Korean show. :) Besides, the acting doesn't suck like some Taiwan show, though most of the actors and actresses are singers (183 Club & 7F...what's so not surprising about?) And nice soundtrack. I give 4.5 out of 5. Not full because some parts are so fake even I raised my eyebrows to it. But those are very minor ones.

Now the cast of the main characters and part of the two three-pointed love. Sigh...typical.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From clockwise: 7F's Joyce (赵虹桥) , 183Club/5566 Sam (王绍伟), 7F's Joe (陈乔恩) and of course the main main main guy 183 Club Matthew/Ming Dao (明道) who is the heartthrob of Joe lerr...and the show, which makes him more popular than the rest of the bandmembers. Atleast they can act and sing, unlike F4. :)

And 183 Club is again acting in another show called The Magicians Of Love airing on 8TV @ 7.00 PM...not that I'm watching that one. Ming Dao also acted in the show which Cyndi Wang Xin Lin also acted in ... the天国的嫁衣. (Some french name which I lazy to copy...showing on 8TV @ 4.oo pm on Sats and Suns)

There's one MTV from both these two groups, their song is one in the soundtrack, name as "闭上眼默念三遍" Or in English "Call My Name".

http://www.53331.com/mymtv/4388/6818.htm (Mind you, the last part kena cut off..bleh.)

:) Enjoy. Really, it's a nice song. And a nice show!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't know why all the pictures so small... :(

Watch the MTV if you got time lerr. :) Then you can see better.

If you can't read the Chinese, which I don't know why can't it publish?! Which is frustrating..then read the English lerr.. OOH..right click, go to ENCODING and then change to UNICODE...then you can read the Chinese. Yay yay.

No comments: