Checked my UPU results. Was quite...no, VERY surprised that I actually got my first choice. Does that mean that not many people do multimedia? Hmm...
I'm still choosing UCTI...scholarship wey.
Nearly wanted to do both degrees...I must have been a little bit nuts in the head.
I was at my most quiet self during church on Saturday. Decided to be a bit more reflective and self-evaluating. It does feel soothing, to not speak for a while.
Ah, think too much till I wake up in the middle of the night, unaware of what dreams have provoke me to open my eyes and still realise that I am still laying on my bed.
And the clock shows a time. Not my wake-up call.
Sleep again.
Yeah, had some things to run through in my mind...
Most prob I would be less reflective and more talkative again.
Maybe not.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment