Since the doctor gave me MC for the whole week, so basically I'm just sitting at home and resting. As in really resting...no swimming (not that I swim THAT regularly), no eating prawn crackers or popcorn (sigh), no laughing at a mad cow (cause I still can't grin even.), sleeping sleeping and eating medicine, drinking water...sigh.
And it's only a nose surgery. Which in turn affects the ENT area, yah yah I get it.
Oh well, it's not that un-blissful...I get to play my guitar, to get used to the steel strings, to hear the sound which can get annoying after a while. I should change my strings...and that would mean cash out of the pocket again.
And I cannot get stressed up. Talk about missing part of my life here! Although yes it's stressful, but I do miss the stress. :P Yes, yes, you all would be gaping and would be like "what-the..." but it works well with my future career! :)
Talking bout my career...the only thing I worry about is whether I would be able to reach my goals...ah, worry kills me. So, forget about it.
Oh, for music junkies and jammers, there's a place near errm...Crystal Crown Hotel, and it's a cool place, used to sell this wood tiles, so the interior is quite nice...oh, where am I? Anywayz.
It's a nice place for you all to jam cause they have a room, acoustically sound and instruments available, and to even do recording. Yup, ain't kidding you. It's a small, new music school and the guy who opens it works in 8TV as one of the key audio fella...I think. And all that jamming is only bout RM25? So, it's really worth it.
Shop name: Music Mart
Tel. no: Will let you all know later. Teehee...
Besides, they also have classes taught by pros at not-those-good-grief-expensive prices. Yeah.
Yah, promo done.
Suddenly very lazy to do anything else. Gosh, I hope this won't follow me to school!! I mean, uni.
Anyway UCTI stands for Asia Pacific Uni College of Tech & Innovation. Unlike APIIT but close enough. :)
And no, I can't go out. Though today's my sister's birthday!! *beaming.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment