Okay, I'm running out of ideas to name my post title. You got a problem? What if it doesn't match?
Anywayz.
Just reminicising...I don't want to learn too much French phrases cause a supposedly French guy nearly went into my ignorant list and yeah, it could be my loss...never mind if you don't get it. It's just loud thinking.
*space
*blank
*space
*blank
*enter enter...
*bbbfffppppttt...
*bleh.
Oh noooo! I have become quite speechless nowadays. One is caused by David Lim, the other is caused by Paulynn Dong, and the next could be from Sherry Wong! Tsk tsk. At least the first two make me wanted to whack them, but couldn't cause they are not in Malaysia, so I became speechless...sigh.
Leroy's birthday coming up...classic year. Hmm...so what should I get him? No, he doesn't read my blog at all. Ideas? :)
Sherry misses my madness...how come ah? Was I even mad? Maybe in school, got a little unscrewed nuts in my head...oh well..today's also a happy day. *beaming. Hope it's happy happy all the way! Okay...beginning to sound like Li Qin.
AH, I miss my classmates. Yay yay, get to see them the next Saturday! :) *beam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment