My PC clock is like backwards...It's like staying in India time but going in Malaysian hours. So, that's why I had to reset my clock and then only my MSN & Yahoo! can work. Sigh. So ma-fan.
Yesterday was quite awesome. I went to my uni for the very first time...and it was uber cool! No, not because of the guys though D was teasing me about it. The whole place, though small, just looks amazingly awesome...I mean, with the sun roof and all...okay, I may hate the place in a few months time. Hehe...
So, anywayz..
Watched 'Over The Hedge' yesterday. Goodness gracious. It was a great fun movie...you could really laugh. And always watch on Wednesdays cause it only cost RM 7 per person! Haha...and truth is, I like GSC better than TGV. Hehe..not too cold for freezing. :)
Got a few new things hehe...which some of you like LEROY and SIU FAI...would probably be the first guys to notice one of them. And oh, don't mention girls like PAULYNN. So, we see which side win first? :)
Shh...don't ruin the surprise. It's not fancy, and I still got to pay for it, but oh well, at least it's in my list of things to get. :)
No, no guesses. No, it's not my pride and joy. I won't go shopping without my best girl w.team buddy, yeah, Dong? :)
*beaming. Today is a happy day. Yesterday is a happy day. It's like celebrating my birthday. Hehe...
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment