It has been a tiring weekend, and at the same time refreshing enough. I learned to know which group of people are more for acquaintanceship, and others for real friendships.
And I learned that it is always nice to talk to older, wiser people (not including MY parents) to learn from them. Or maybe I'm getting tad bit too grown up...
Hahaha..
At the same time, it's nice to talk to people younger than me, spend time with them, learn their strengths, joys, passion and even weaknesses and sadness.
And of course, at the same time, it's fun to talk to peers, those of same age and share with them with things more of our age, for example, school, uni, our juniors, our seniors, it's a great bonding time.
I am definitely going to miss my juniors in DJ CG. They have grown and are growing and that really encourages me. I am definitely going to miss the friendships and bonding time that have been forged when I was still in XYZ. I am blessed by my time there. I have learned much and learning still.
Not that I won't talk to my friends again, definitely I would still keep in touch. It's just that again, some group will cease to be in the friendship group and go into acquaintanceship. It happens. It's called seasonal.
Ah, the future...not that I should be so anxious about. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment