Tuesday

Could I?

My parents celebrated their 25th anniversary today. 25! Wow...that is a long way to go. I wonder if I ever get married, can the hubby and I reach 25 years together, as strong and affectionate as before?

That will be God to know, and me to find out. :)

Suddenly, I am lost for words. Not lost in thoughts but just lost for words. Hahaha...

Sigh, I thought I could get my baby this month, but then looks like I have to wait till July. Oh well, at least I know I will still be around to journey together with my pride and joy.

Seeing Wern going on a trip to China, it makes me want to take a trip too...hehe...there's already a list of places I want to go...Canada, America, Aussie, Korea, Sabah and Sarawak...hahaha...yeah, haven't been to the East side of the country so it's in my list too...but first, I must get enough cash in my bank account to fund my expensive taste in countries. Hehe...

Can't wait to don a jacket suit for the upcoming MCCC...I may look like a total klutz in formal office wear but at least working in Secret Recipe should teach me some kind of etiquette a bit. I hope.

Oh, work. Don't ask questions about work. It's like a forbidden topic to discuss.

Meanwhile, I get my own hard disk space! Isn't that so uber cool...especially when it's bout 80 GB...muahahahhaha...

I should stop watching Channel 11 (Discovery Travel & Living), makes my mouth water or at least my feet itchy to travel to those places. Sigh.

Oh well, that just means I should get a CEO position, eh? :P

No comments: