Went to Coffee Bean yesterday during CG hours...nyak ha ha...cause there were only 6 of us as the rest are busy studying or having exams in school so Christine, Ben, Leroy, Gene Harn, Jamie and I got into two cars (mine and Ben's) and we basically sat there in CoffeeBean and just yak away totally un-CG stuff...Things like phones (I only realise that there is such brand call Dopod, I am so out-dated already.), cars, my uni, England (cause Ben & Jamie were there for quite a while), and all things alcoholic.
Someone suggested I should try drinking cocktails cause I hate the taste of beer,wine and the sorts.
Okay, why did I even start talking bout stuff like that?
So anyway, since I am such a clueless person when it comes to high-end cafes such as CoffeeBean, Starbucks, Secret Recipe, Dome, and such...so I was equally slightly uncomfy sitting in a very still cafe. We were making the most noise.
I got an official ceremony on this coming Saturday which I get to shake hands with some Datuk or such and maybe show my braces to the camera. I should be liking it. The only thing is that I am so gonna be so alone cause my parents are busy with MCCC and I being selfish, never inform my friends about it. Cause I don't know. Is it a private occasion? Now I guessed probably a person could have brought 10 friends with them and occupy every seat in the hall. Sigh. It's at 10.30 am in Sin Chew Daily hall. Anyone interested to clap for me? :P Do let me know.
I still remember the time where I went out with a bunch of people to 1U Jusco Food Court to taste Carissa's mom & aunt's cooking. And I went to order a Ice blended Vanilla tea. I think that was still the best tea I ever tasted. At least it doesn't give me stomachaches. :)
We celebrated Pr.Foo and Aunty Lisa's anniversary yesterday as a zone. He mentioned that as we look for girlfriend/boyfriend, we should always keep our eyes wide open. It is only after marriage that we close one eye. I believe that's an advice we can all take.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment