Oh, can't I challenge you people a lil'?
Be a sport! Hehe...
I thank God who provided me with a scholarship to study! Hallelujah...it's really a journey of faith and really really all praise to the One who never cease to be faithful..
And it's the uni I wanted to study all along. So, yeah, it's really cool..
And I thank God for placing people in my life who supports me, pray for me, encourages me especially during times like these..
I didn't tell everyone but those who I felt needed to know cause some were closest to me and the rest are my mentors. So, yeah...you know who you are. Thank you so much..you're the best!
I start my term in August 1st...Lester's birthday! :)
So dear friends, looks like I'm gonna be around and not in Penang after all..
Thank You Lord.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment