Thursday

Obstinate Obsession

Obsession can harm you.

Possessiveness can consume you.

Jealousy can burn you.

Pride can blind you.

Torn between decisions.

Broken and fragile.

Morning rises, spirit rises...

As the dark commence, so becomes the mood.

It's not that I'm trying to be depressing here. Heck, it's my blog. I can choose to be depressing as much as I want here on my blog.

Anyway.

I am in the phase where I'm sitting in a playground swing, sometimes I swing high, sometimes the swing just sways a little. Yeah, it's the phase. Only this phase is repeating itself tad bit too often.

A lot on my mind these few days as the phase started. I'm beginning to doubt my friendships. But then doubt was created out of my selfishness..anyway. Back to the topic. I was wondering should I bring myself away from these friendships. They say as you grow older, you have a smaller circle of close friends. Problem is...which are the ones to keep? CLEO talks about how to break up friendships, even best friendships.

Now I am not even sure if my choices nowadays are correct.

I should just enrol into a mental asylum...maybe I would just think myself to death.

Anyone care to belanja me go bowling? (By belanja-ing here means, to set the date for me, drive me to the place and back, get permission for me, pay for my shoes and fees, and watch me throw a few kgs of balls into the longkang and cry in the end in frustration)

Maybe you can just pay a shrink for me. Or you be the shrink. But beware, I will bore you.

Nah, I'll just be my own shrink.

SOmetimes, I don't even know what in the world I'm crapping about.

[edit]: hey ppl out there, it's just a phase. So don't need to lend me a shoulder to cry on. It's a time where I need to vent my emotions out before it really bite a chunk out of me. So yeah, really. Ventilation is good for the lungs and heart. I am fine. Just a phase.

No comments: