There are times when I dream too much.
Hehe...
It was great to sleep when you are not feeling well. It's a beauty. I love sleep!
Okay...maybe that is such a wrong subject to dwell on..
Now I can't sleep.
Leroy teased me the other day when I showed up with quite dark eyebags..."BGR problem is it?"
So duh.
I should get a concealer so people won't question my eyebags anymore...Keep off all of you! Bah rahhhh!
It probably is just me cause my sleeping hours are so unlike the sun rising.
Just a thought. I will not send my kids to private schools. No way. Being in a private school doesn't guarantee the best education. So, yeah. Just a thought. No offence to my friends from private schools. I look at you guys and gals as you are. :) No offence to anyone sending their kids to private school. Just a private opinion.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment