When I was young...
-I wanted to be a teacher. I prop all my stuffed toys and starting using a ruler to teach.
-I wanted to be a manager. I wanted to be like daddy, who looks important in the company.
-I wanted to be an author. I wanted to write books like Enid Blyton or Carolyn Keene.
-I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to sing and sing and sing.
-I wanted to be a concerto pianist. I wanted to play and be proud that I can play by ear...(well, average only lerr..)
-I wanted to be a gymnast. Hey, it's cool with the ribbon. And the flips/somersaults...it's uber cool.
-I wanted to be a ballet dancer. I wanted to dance and express myself.
-I wanted to be an artist. I wanted to make my art known to the world.
-I wanted to be a princess. I wanted to be rich, live in a palace, or be swooned like every other princesses in fairy tales.
-I wanted to be an actress. I wanted to be like Annie, or Maria or even Whitney Houston.
-I wanted to be a doctor. I used to be so fascinated with all the equipments doctors used.
-I wanted to be an architect. I wanted to design houses and stay in them.
and the list goes on...just that I'm in a block for a while. :)
Well, I guess there were signs.
Times when I am more reflective. Hehe..then again. I'm always reflective on this blog. Bah. Maybe it's the greenery. ;)
It's funny when you love someone whom you can only speak to, hear, see the pictures, but you can't watch their lips moving when they talk, you can't see their facial expression, you can't see their smile in their eyes, it's like falling in love with a stranger. Yet, yet, yet...that stranger is one of the closest to you.
Interesting how relationships work.
Haha...it's amazing how God is so faithful. It's so amazing.
Things less thoughtful:
Lizards are weird. My mom doesn't like them. They are like pests. I hate lizards too. They look too sticky for me.

Picture courtesy of http://www.westermayer.de/till/indien
No offence to lizards lovers. Just want to make sure I can remember my first attempt in graphics and multimedia...and after I get my degree...I want to see how different it will be. Teehee.




No comments:
Post a Comment