Tuesday

Stuck-Up

No, I couldn't have spelled my words better. For the past few days, even today, I felt as if the weight of my own faults have started to weigh on me.

After reading someone's blog, I just realised how jealous..(yeah, you read it right. I am jealous.) I am of people that person thanked. I suddenly realise how such a stuck-up, selfish prig or pig for any of that matter.

It's not that I cannot be generous. It's just that I always choose to be more selfish and stuck-up. Sigh.

So that is why I am jealous. Jealous of people who seem to acquire more friends, jealous of people who seem to be more composed and mature, jealous because I'm too selfish and stuck-up to change.

So today, all I want to do is just tape my mouth, shut up and sit on a rooftop. While I let my own world consume me. Then I can stop being such a stuck-up, priggish fishmonger. (By fishmonger means 'selfish'. No connection at all to genuine fishmonger who really sell fishes.)



Bah.

No comments: