When we (which include some guys who do) watch all those love stories, especially Korean and Taiwan dramas, we would see an array of characters...the good-looking, proud but would change to humble because of true love; the strong-willed one who would cry because of true love; the bystander who cannot decide whether to fight or to let go; and the broken-hearted who would go all lengths to keep her love...
SO TYPICAL...
Yet, we like it so much. If it's not the stars, it would be because of the show. I didn't start watching "Prince Turn Into Frog" because I think Ming Dao is good-looking. He wasn't. Kinda grows while watching. I watch it because it's like a Korean show! :) And I love Korean shows except for a few. Yay yay.
And there is an alternate ending to that show, which ends perfectly like a Korean drama. So typical.
Can I ask a question, why people like scandalous shows, controversial movies, 3,4-pointed love and fairytale like story?
Imagine this scenario:
"I think it's time we settle things. I'll bring the papers to you tomorrow."
She tried to speak but could not. She know he must go because there is nothing else she can do. True love, does it exist? Her eyes brimmed with tears. She only wished times were a bit more different.
"If I became the most infamous and poorest person in the whole world, would you still marry me?" "Of course, you silly. That's what love is all about." "If I end up in a coma, would you still love me?" "Of course, I would love you more. Through sickness and health, remember?"
Whatever happened to those sweet nothings?
Then why is this happening?
闭上眼默念3遍
Call my name 我就出现
有时候寂寞难掩
像不醒的梦魇
闭着眼数到3遍
你应该要出现
但你却又食言
不在我身边
I close my eyes and count to three, you should be there for me, but you broke your promise...
That's the sad truth.
And we are all dreaming for a better tomorrow. A better ending...just like a fairytale...to live happily ever after.
我愿变成童话里
你爱的那个天使
张开双手变成翅膀守护你
你要相信相信我们会像童话故事里
幸福和快乐是结局
Lalala...
Just thinking of the love the world paints and dreams. :)
Ending liao.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment