Coming down from Genting yesterday, KL is so hot. Now I can like identify with David when he said, "There too cold, come back here too hot." Though he meant Aussie but ah, works anyway.
Haha...
I realised that one of my worst habit is bad time management. When too many things are piled up, I really lost track of what is the most important. I had to cool down and then think properly because hey, I'm going into an industry where time is money and if I screw up I really really am going to lose my job! :) So therefore, one important thing to achieve...time management. I need to make haste while slowing down. Some Rome Emperor said that. Not Julius Ceaser. Could be Augustus I think.
Anywayz.
After seeing Brazil losing to France, I just had to raise my eyebrows. Now I cannot support anything. Well, maybe France can win? :)
Talking bout football, my thighs are aching because of lack of exercise. No, I did not play football. I can't even run 1 meter without panting like mad, what more running non-stop on a field. But the leaders in my church had a friendly fun match and of course the group I support won. :) After the game, we (some of the cheerleaders and 2 footballers) decided to take a shortcut back to the hotel. It is to our amusement and dismay that the shortcut is not so much a shortcut. It's more like jungle trekking downhill. Thank God there was no rain to dampen the soil and our spirits, though there was one patch of muddy water. Me with limping leg also went through the "jungle" till I probably would regret later in life. Still, a shortcut is still a shortcut. Yes, yes, the drive back would be definitely much faster. But trekking is nice, provided the condition is right. Then we took steps down through another "jungle" till we reach the resort. The end result: One broken slipper, muddy feet, sweaty bodies and hurting thighs.
Reminds me of the trek in FRIM. Right now, I just want to stay away from all that trekking.
Yes, yes, I need to exercise.
Now I think I'm going to have another blister on my finger tip...bleh..weakling I am.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment