I don't want to nag. I don't want to sound too overly concerned. But should I scold him for the wrong that he has done? He knows I am not happy about it, and he knows exactly what wrong he has done but I really don't want to say things he already know because I know I would be sick of hearing my faults lashed out at me when I know them already. Haha. Hope that he would change and know that we all just want the best of him. But I guess he has to learn it himself.
Good news: Nick's coming back...can't wait to tease him so ever feverishly again. Miss him so much.
Saw Hai Sheng in church office after work so got to talk to him a bit about people, my company and my guitar. He just made me a little bit sour about my pride and joy. Oh well. It's already signed, sealed and delivered. So..没变 la (no change).
I was wondering. Arts people always have this tendency to dress differently, wear weird combinations and all...I wonder if I ever would end up like that...I mean though I'm not in arts all the way but I'm still going to be mixing with creative people...heck, why am I even worrying?
Football unites people, distract them from creating havoc in their own country. Once World Cup is over, havoc happens again. Man...my dad said that there should be football matches everyday. If not, all those people who has nothing else better to do would just go and burn up trucks and throw rocks at the army. Sigh.
*
Have so many ideas but so few of words.
Have so many aspirations but so lazy the will.
Have so many friends but so little a time.
Have so much time yet so much of procrastination.
Have so much love but not enough of wisdom.
Have so much of thoughts but none of the guts.
Have so much of procrastination but none of the discipline.
Have so much of food but none of the brains.
Just random thoughts and blabberings which are mostly true. :) That's me. Girl of many contradictions.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment