Okay, to blog twice in such a short period of time could only mean one thing...
BOREDOM.
Finished my room, so basically quite free.. there is something I am suppose to do but somehow I am being disobedient. As always.
So as I read through people's blogs so I come across Pui Fun's blog where she has a tag ... so me being nothing else to do but blog..get myself "tagged" and then here goes.
十年前。。。TEN YEARS AGO...
I was what...10? Let me see...10...would be Standard 4. Ooh...rough year. It was probably one of the worst years in my primary school life. Love hate relationship. So anywayz. I got caned 56++ times by my Chinese teacher because I failed Chinese (typical.) And I sounded so much like a whining frog when I was asked to sing my winning Standard 3 song again in Standard 4. I got punished because I was being vain. Yes. It happens. So, please people, don't be vain in class.
五年前。。。FIVE YEARS AGO...
I was (20-5=...) 15! PMR year. Another rough year. Sigh...you might be wondering this girl why so many rough years. It was a year where two great friendship strained and I got my first ever depression. It was a year where I argued with my closest peers then and cried all the time. It was a year I was quite (*eh-hem) spiteful. It was a year I studied like mad for PMR...after getting those straight As, I slacked. And people like David Lim got better. Haha. And it was year I could handle stress so well that I can juggle both CF ministry and school work. I shocked everyone who is not from DJ when I told them my age. They thought I was 17 or 18. I remember smiling gleefully at their faces that time.
一年前。。。ONE YEAR AGO...
Okay, here goes. Another rough year. Hahaha...really. STPM year, what's not to be rough about? Got so stressed that I kept on sleeping, till I had to talk to Uncle Jit bout it and he told me to go exercise. Hmm...it worked, but then after that...when the days are just too near, I just had to kill those time by studying. But I had the best school time in my life. We got closer as a class and so 23 people are "tight-knitted" for that time. It was great having friends like Li Qin, Sherry and Ooi Jin cause four of us always sit together. Then it was great having a friend like Siu Fai who I still keep in touch regularly cause we are attending the same church! :) And it was really awesome to have friends like the rest of the class because we are still keeping in touch, though not all, but still keeping in touch and it was real neat. I like my Form 6 class years. And having digital cameras and needing to prepare the class page, so all of us camwhore like anything during camera days. The next best thing was winning the school drama competition. It was stressful directing the mates, but it was awesome to see the whole thing fall together.
昨天。。。YESTERDAY...
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now they looked as if they're here to stay..oh I believe in yesterday...
Not really. I watched 'Just My Luck' with my cousies and went shopping in MidValley. Awful place. Don't like. 1U will rock my socks always. Went out for a farewell dinner and suffered indigestion. Bah. Had a RM93++ lunch...which shocked us all out cause our budget was RM 50. It pays to know what color of plate you're eating, especially in Sushi King.
我最近听到的5首歌。。。5 MOST RECENT SONGS I'VE HEARD:
All Chinese.
只对你说 (Only Saying It To You) - JJ
真的 (Really..) - Zhang Shao Han (Angela Chang)
烛光晚餐 (Candlelight Dinner) - Gary Cao Ge
夜曲 (Night Song) - Jay Chou
天黑黑 (Dark Sky) - Stephanie Sun Yanzi
我知道歌词的5首歌。。。5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO
闭上眼默念3遍 (Call My Name) - 183 Club & 7F
Amazed - Jared Anderson
I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
Hear Us From Heaven - Jared Anderson
Big - Planet Shakers
All Christian songs I know, which is like alot...
最理想进入的空间。。。IDEAL PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO...
My room...my "corner" and......the loo.
我最要的5样东西。。。5 THINGS I REALLY WANT...
To be more healthy ( lazy me! :P )
To be more bold
To go places like Hong Kong, Canada, Taiwan, Korea, Bradford in UK and Melbourne or Sydney...or New Zealand...
To get a job that I love doing
To just...grow up! (as in mentally and spiritually speaking)
我现在应该做的5样东西。。5 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW...
Spending time with God
Stop listening to My.FM or Chinese songs
Sleep
Drink Chamoille tea to sleep
Stop listening to My.FM and Chinese songs and spend time with God and drink Chamoille tea and sleep
我人生5最大的快乐。。。5 BIGGEST JOYS IN MY LIFE...
Winning best drama in 2006
Being confident
Loving God
Having friends who cares
Spending time in nature
应该分享的5大人。。。5 PEOPLE I TAG...
Bah. Make it everyone. You read this blog, you have a blog, you're it.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
BMW автомобиль всех поколений безупречен во всем.
www.fedrado.ru Здесь представлены модели самых мощных и быстрых из всей коллекции BMW/
Жанр M (motorsport) Power Лучшие авто
Post a Comment