Monday

Just My Luck

Wow, for one week I was out everyday.

Since my cousins are back for their summer hols, so went out to spend time with them...

Let me see...didn't go out on Monday...

Or Tuesday...

Wednesday...went out for dinner.

Thursday....went to the Curve for a La Gourmet lunch which is healthy but expensive. Then look see a bungalow in Mutiara Damansara area...so big...it's really nice, but common areas tad bit too small though. Then went to see dogs, hamsters, rabbits, fishes along with some creepy crawlies...then dinner.

Friday...wanted to go out for a movie but couldn't fit the time schedule, so didn't go out. But went out for dinner...

Saturday...my aunt and mom went for a dye and trim job while I went "pharmacy-shopping"...splurged a bit on stuff. Then went to church, then ate dinner.

Sunday...watched movie in MidValley (never go MV on Sundays...too many people)..window shopped a bit though I really wanted to get clothes but somehow my brain can't work with the big crowd of people...and it makes MidValley so...hot...literally. All from Megasale, just got two tops. Sigh.

Oh yeah, wanted to watch Pirates but then they sold out by the time they reached us...so potong..but watched a chick flick "Just My Luck" instead. Oh well, had a taste of caramel popcorn and froze nearly to death in the cinema even though I was in long sleeves.

Sigh, looks like Pirates would have to wait...can't wait to shop in weekdays though...Cause now no school holidays, and I doubt people would actually take leave to go shopping...so I WANT TO GO SHOPPING...on weekdays.

This week, not going anywhere...yet.

At least I have finally finished my room. Though there are still a few itsy bitsy stuff left to take care of.

I complained to my mom saying that I can shop better in 1U...maybe it's just home ground advantage. Cause KL looks so...far. Besides, after this window shopping experience, I finally got a few ideas on what I should buy. But why is it still so expensive after discounts? RM119 with 30% doesn't cut down much you know. I still don't understand why people would spend over hundreds to buy clothes that probably be worn just a few times. After working part-time, I finally realised how fast money can just disappear. Before I know it, I just finished spending my paycheck.

Sigh.

Shopping blues.

Yay yay...can wear heels already. So nice to be wearing them again. Ha.


Okay, this post sounds bimbotic somehow.

No comments: