Like an unsuccessful magic trick, the cards flew out from his hands. The game is losing, there must be another way to win. The trump card is not in his possession. He knew that sooner or later, it is the end.
I happened to see another brokened heart that day. Somehow there is nothing I could do to comfort the brokenness.
If life could be simpler, I could just pass that heart a plaster and try to stick it so it won't be broken anymore.
Oh well, no time to be too melancholy.
I am finally having a life back..to revamp my room. I know I know..I've been mentioning that since the dawn of time. Even Li Qin rolled her eyes and had to say, "WHAT." Yes, it is a dot. Not a question mark.
After months of no dirty jokes, I hear it all again from the same people who utters them. It was still sickening and though yes, funny but no doubt I was feeling quite...尴尬. (uncomfy) You don't yell those jokes especially in McDs in SS2 during lunch hour! Oh well, my classmates...none changed yet (except for Cesium Floride but that's another story. He doesn't know I still call him that..hehe). At least it's only the guys who were cracking them, but still. No offence, Larry and Mr.Ooi. I mean, months I have not heard anything and suddenly all these stuff come in...and having onlookers staring at us as if we have nothing else more worthy to say kinda makes me suddenly feel so out of place. Eww. It was those time that I am thankful that I have other people to talk to.
Someone has poke my nerves and now I can't get over it. Bah.
Managed to speak to an old time friend and catch up with her. Hehehe...she blamed me for being so unresponsive to her sms-es. Oops. My bad.
By divine appointment, I was able to call an ex-CG member to chat with him. At first I got quite disrupted, my train of thoughts that is. Then after hearing too many a sigh, I was glad I could discourage him from wanting to give up. It would be a loss to me if he did give up.
I should get a husband to help me counsel people, especially guys. He would know how to relate to them better...(***blank stares.) Just kidding, really.
Back to melancholy..
Guys would always look for girls to comfort them. I don't want to sound too-sweet-and-scared or whatever, but I have to bite my tongue sometimes before I speak or advise them. It's not that I don't have anything to say, that would be very weird. I have many things to say but I don't want to poke nerves and sprain them. That's why I would be better off writing encouraging notes to people. Frankness on paper won't hurt so much. :) And girls would always look for guys to comfort them. Oh well. So, if I don't go to a guy for comfort, does that mean I may be abnormal?
Okay, I'm practically crapping, running away from topic.
Man, that nerve poking is unnerving. Now I'm restless.
Bah.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment