I should learn to be like Li Qin's brother who is obsessively cleaning his hands. For my case, feet. A trip to my GP about my limping foot makes me wanna sue my company..(no, just kidding) but this just sucks. Those who can bear it, ask me about it. Those who are like freaked out already, stay away from me. (NOT.) And I went trekking some more. Man, this is terrible.
So now, I have to throw away my really bad habits (which I won't tell) and develop a little bit of OCD. (obsessive-compulsive disorder) This kind of nonsense has just got to end. Maybe I just need to boost my immune system. Yeah.
Man..this is just so terrible. I feel like as if I have the worst medical history of my immediate family so far.
On another note, they are right. There are no ugly women, just lazy ones.
Anywayz.
Went out for a formal dinner in Westin yesterday night. Juls' eldest bro was getting married or rather, married and so duh, the dinner reception was last night. Not that I know his brother well, in fact, I never knew his brother. It was only that night that I was, "Oh, that's the brother..." kinda thing. Well, slowly getting to know my bro's family better. Like during my stay in the hospital I realise who his parents were, like his dad and my dad are like great buddies that kind of thing. And boy, we didn't know. At least I had absolutely no idea in which the family was connected. So much for that.
Was feeling quite left out at first because it's a so-called stranger's dinner reception and I found out that I wasn't sitting with my parents. Oh wow. That is so fine. Then I realise Juls and I were at the same table so I was more relaxed. This bro of mine knows exactly how I would feel if I was sitting alone. Thank God and Aunty Eileen for that arrangement. Though the night went on fine and Juls was being very sweet and sweet-mouthed (rub shoes with all the aunts around. :P), my face fell when I saw the menu. Man, all the taboo stuff I cannot eat because of my surgery. This is the first time during wedding dinners where I did not stuff myself like a desperado, like never eat 5,6-star courses in my whole entire life. Haha...
Apart from that, I was just "cursing" my leg all the way. Wearing 3-inch heels somemore. Always want to be the hero. 真的是爱面子。
Funny, didn't go camwhoring like last time. Maybe it's people that I didn't know. But my bro was looking very good that night! :)
And I'm so happy that I may just just getting my braces out soon...muahaha...
And my England is seriously deteriorating. I better go read more now. Man, I want to watch finals.
Again..this is terrible.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment