Tuesday

Nawiat

Ooh, my Hongkie cousins are back for the "summer holidays". Gosh, my cousie asked me "So, are you like having summer holidays now?"

I was stunned for a little while...Aiks, too much time spent in the Four Seasons already.

Trying to be logical with my non-existant logic, I just said to her, "Eh, you forgot already ah? Here no autumn no winter, no spring! It's all summer the year round..."

Then she was like.."Oh yeah..."

Felt like I'm in some Taiwan talk show where all the sound effects come on and then maybe a snowman appears on a sleigh and there are snows falling.

Anywayz.

Suddenly I like Taiwan talk shows again. AEC now shows four which I watch. Some frequently, some just started watching...there are Gang Of Kuo Kuan (国光帮帮忙), Blackie's Teenage Club (我爱黑涩会), Peach Protein (桃色蛋白质) and Gossip Queen which I don't know what is the title in Chinese. I watch the first two more often than the latter two, but it's still on occasional basis. Sometimes I watch out of pure enjoyment because when they interview people on their talk show, it can get kinda lame. Sometimes I watch and learn because they do teach some useful stuff like the other time the first talk show I mentioned had two *eh-hem very pretty models who get harrassed many times because they are really very very pretty and so they are also taught some few tricks which would really leave the jerks ouching in pain..that kinda thing. So it's useful sometimes.

Okay, enough about Taiwan and Hong Kong for a while. I probably would make Larry throw up in disgust. Hehe..

My room is ALMOST done. Yes, it's long but if you add a bit of other stuff, it is completion at its best...well, sorta. :)

Erm, maybe I can borrow somebody's cameraphone...hmm...maybe Siu Fai's new Nokia can help...muahaha...hehehe...just kidding.




Oh, you know what? I just found out the best street in Taiwan is 永康街 (Yong Kang Jie) or Healthy Always Street. Hehe..why? It has all the food in Taiwan, nice or not. Donnolerr.. watch two celebrities eat away in that street. Somehow everyone should know bout it.

XD

No comments: