Sunday

Resting

So surgery was over.

Bloody bloody surgery..

And I think I have a small scar at the bottom of my nose.

Oh well.

Everyone has been pretty sweet, asking me how's my nose and stuff like that...

Hai Sheng came back from US, though didn't really catch up with him. Rushing off to reunion and he was busy with reunion too. :)

Got lost a little getting to Meng Yit's place. Thank God we found it and Siu Fai and I didn't stress up.

I must sound like a weirdo cause I spoke tad bit too soft till I guess some have to learn to read lips. :) Contrast to my normal loud voice.

Though I might sound a lil annoying.

So now I'm resting and resting and resting.

Feel like sleeping again. *yawn.

Basically, I am fine, just awfully tired and I can't yawn with my mouth wide open. I can't talk too loud without sounding rude. I can't laugh too much. I can't smile too wide...and my nose weighs a tonne. So yeah..

Besides, why does my classmates think that I am going to US to study?

Weird.
:)

Can't smile too much in person, so all the smiley face lerr... :P

No comments: