Saturday

Always The Tagging

The rules laid out are:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on Shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Write any comments you have after the song name.
5. Tag everyone who’s linked to your blog (those reading this entry included too!) and get them to tell you when they’ve done theirs, so you can both laugh at each other’s “misfortunes” or “coincidences”! =D

(I'm using all the Chinese + Korean + Japanese songs in my WMP, cause I put all the Christian songs in iTunes. Yup, very organised. And I didn't add in the English songs.)

If someone says "is this okay?" you say?
Just Like Destiny - Witch Yoo-Hee OST
Well, maybe it is.

How would you describe yourself?
告诉他 (Tell Him) - 何耀珊 (Sun Ho)
Tell him who what?

What do you like in a guy/girl?
全世界人都知道 (The whole world knows) - 王俞匀
Wah, like that I have to marry a celebrity???

How do you feel today?
不死之声 (The undead's song) - JJ Lin
Well..I am undead. Maybe I should sing a song to celebrate my undead-ness? Hahaha.

What is your life's purpose?
Endless Love - Yoon Chang Gun
Well...

What is your motto?
可乐戒指 (Cola Ring) - Fish Leong
right.

What do your friends think of you?
Ave Maria - Stairway to Heaven OST
I'm not holy holy! I'm not Mary! ...

What do you think of your parents?
我们怎么了 (What happened to us) - S.H.E
no. nothing happened to us. thank you very much.

What do you think about very often?
不浪漫的家伙 (The unromantic fellow) - Gary Cao Ge
Yeah. That unromantic fellow. More like that wooden fellow.

What do you think of your best friend?
月光爱人 (moonlight lovers) - Coco Lee
Wahahahahha!!!

What do you think of the person you like?
给我你的爱 (give me your love) - Tank
So true. Don't be a wooden block.

What is your life story?
Woo Woo - The Successful Story of a Bright Girl OST
...

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Father - Tim
What am I suppose to do? Change sex?

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Your Present - The Successful Story of A Bright Girl OST
The starting of the lyrics is: I want your love, do you love me?... Erm. Sometimes yes gua.

What will they play at your funeral?
戴上我的爱 (Put on my love) - 潘玮柏, 王珞丹
Yeah, put on my love. I love you all. yada yada...

What is your hobby/interest?
One Person Is Enough - Jang Nara
Wow...I didn't know that is a hobby.

What is your biggest fear?
Forever Love - Lee Hom
Heck no!

What is your biggest secret?
触电 (Electrocute) - S.H.E
Yeah yeah. I get electrocuted and never recovered.

What do you think of your friends?
思念是一种病 (Missing you is a disease) - 张震丘, 蔡健雅
Right. So I shall not miss them anymore.


Maybe I should do a Christian version of this...


And you'd be wondering: What?! Got Christian version one ah??!

No comments: