Saturday

Love Party

This is written in a spur of the moment...it's a kinda kiddish song...when people are madly in love that time...so may have some changes in the future..but this is my first draft. :)


戀愛Party

Baby I I I love you
Baby do you you love me
我們歡慶戀愛時代
節目由我們來決定

Baby give give me a kiss
Baby dance dance dance with me
我們手牽手一起來歡迎
戀情精采的
party

那個costume party
你扮成了羅密歐
真巧的我也扮
成了你的茱麗葉

你的手牽了我
的手到大舞廳去
真巧的那時候
彈著是我們的歌

Singing
Baby I I I love you
Baby do you you love me
我們歡慶戀愛時代
節目由我們來決定

Baby give give me a kiss
Baby dance dance dance with me
我們手牽手一起來歡迎
戀情精采的
party

你讓我久等了
我當然很不開心
真巧的你的笑
融化了我的悶氣

你叫我閉上眼
你說你有個驚喜
真巧的我聽到了
你彈吉他的聲音

Singing
Baby I I I love you
Baby do you you love me
我們歡慶戀愛時代
節目由我們來決定

Baby give give me a kiss
Baby dance dance dance with me
我們手牽手一起來歡迎
戀情精采的
party

我們吵架的時候
哭著的我真的害怕
怕你不會再牽我的手
怕你不會再理我
你看到了我的淚
你就拿起你的吉他
彈著我們的歌唱給我聽啦

You’re singing
Baby 我我我愛你
Baby 不要再哭泣
我會一直牽你的手
我會一直唱給你聽

Baby I I I love you
Baby we will always be
我們歡慶戀愛時代
現在由我們來決定

Baby give give me a kiss
Baby I I need your love
我們手牽手一起來歡迎
兩人戀情的確定

You will always be my baby
It’s a beautiful beginning



Rough translation:
Baby I love you
Baby do you love me
We're celebrating the season of love
We'll set the agenda
Baby give me a kiss
Baby dance with me
Holding hands, let us welcome
Love's exciting party

That costume party
You dressed up as Romeo
What a coincidence
I had dressed up as your Juliet

You took me to the dancing hall
What a coincidence
They are playing our song

Singing
Baby I love you
Baby do you love me
We're celebrating the season of love
We'll set the agenda
Baby give me a kiss
Baby dance with me
Holding hands, let us welcome
Love's exciting party

You made me wait for a long time
Of course I'm pretty angry
What a coincidence
Your smile melt my anger away

You ask me to close my eyes
You said you have a surprise
What a coincidence
I heard that guitar sound playing

Singing
Baby I love you
Baby do you love me
We're celebrating the season of love
We'll set the agenda
Baby give me a kiss
Baby dance with me
Holding hands, let us welcome
Love's exciting party

When we fought
I was very afraid as I cried
Afraid that you won't take my hand
Afraid that you will ignore me
You saw my tears
And you picked up your guitar
Playing our song for me

You're singing
Baby I love you
Baby don't cry
I will always hold your hand
I will always sing to you

Baby I love you
Baby we will always be
We will celebrate this season of love
We will decide the present path we will take
Baby give me a kiss
Baby I need your love
Let us welcome as we hold hands
Our love's evidence

You will always be my baby
It's a beautiful beginning

-end.-

I know, it's a little surreal and cutesy lame-o whatever...but I pretty like this song. If someone should sing this song...I would choose either Rainie Yang or Cyndi Wang or even the Blackie's Teenage Club (黑澀會美眉) girls because of their cute personalities. Looks good on MV. HAHA...see. I always think about the MV.

No comments: