Wednesday

Debt

Regarding my last post...NO, it's not my crush/admirer. Yes, it's a guy. No, he's not taken. (I think). And yes, we are just friends who weren't talking for a while. Not my fault.

I owe someone something.

It's pretty serious.

It causes me to lose sleep...


Wait.

It made me more sleepy.

Yeah, I got this "medical condition" called sleep debt.

Basically I haven't been sleeping regularly and I owe myself 2 weeks of 8 hours sleep.

Yup, my body still having jet lag. From the holidays.

It's this sleep debt that makes me lazy to implement any operations of mine.

And makes me lazy to go exercise...I could just fall asleep at the treadmill!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And it makes me drive faster...cause I want to come home and sleep!


So this is a teenager young adult syndrome...too much work and no play sleep.

The doctor Internet says that I should get 2 weeks worth of 8 hours sleep per day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Howlah...


(okay, so my drawing sucks.)

No comments: