Tim 팀 - 발목을 다쳐서 Wounded Ankle
From How To Meet A Perfect Neighbour 완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법 OST
From How To Meet A Perfect Neighbour 완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법 OST
Lyrics:
발목을 다쳐서 갈 수가 없네요
그대가 있는델 갈 수가 없네요
내 맘이 아파서 죽을 것 같아서
그대를 찾다가 발목을 다쳐서
아무리 넘어지지 않으려고 애를 써봐도
가는 그대를 잡을 수가 없네요
난 너무 울었죠 가지 말라 울었죠
그대가 없는 함께 한 이 길을
아파도 참으며 나 혼자 걸었죠
혹시나 그대가 날 잡아줄까봐
한 발로 우는 날 꼭 안아줄까봐
아무리 넘어지지 않으려고 애를 써봐도
가는 그대를 잡을 수가 없네요
난 너무 울었죠 가지 말라 울었죠
사랑한단 말
그 말을 못 해서 그 말을 못 해서
발목을 다쳐서 갈 수가 없네요
그대가 있는델 갈 수가 없네요
내 맘이 아파서 나 죽을 것 같아서
그대를 찾다가 발목을 다쳐서
그대가 있는델 갈 수가 없네요
내 맘이 아파서 죽을 것 같아서
그대를 찾다가 발목을 다쳐서
아무리 넘어지지 않으려고 애를 써봐도
가는 그대를 잡을 수가 없네요
난 너무 울었죠 가지 말라 울었죠
그대가 없는 함께 한 이 길을
아파도 참으며 나 혼자 걸었죠
혹시나 그대가 날 잡아줄까봐
한 발로 우는 날 꼭 안아줄까봐
아무리 넘어지지 않으려고 애를 써봐도
가는 그대를 잡을 수가 없네요
난 너무 울었죠 가지 말라 울었죠
사랑한단 말
그 말을 못 해서 그 말을 못 해서
발목을 다쳐서 갈 수가 없네요
그대가 있는델 갈 수가 없네요
내 맘이 아파서 나 죽을 것 같아서
그대를 찾다가 발목을 다쳐서
English Translation:
Because I hurt my ankle, I can't go
I can't go to where you are
I'm in such pain, it feels like I'd die
While searching for you, I hurt my ankle
Although I tried not to fall
I can't hold onto you as you leave
I cried so much, for you not to leave
This road without you
I endured the pain, and I walked alone
Hoping you'd hold me back
That you'd hug me tight
Although I tried not to fall
I can't hold onto you as you leave
I cried so much, for you not to leave
The words I love you
Because I couldn't say those words,
because I couldn't say those words
Because I hurt my ankle, I can't go
I can't go to where you are
I'm in such pain, it feels like I'd die
While searching for you, I hurt my ankle
(translation by javabeans @ soompi)
I like this song though the lyrics in English is hilarious (think about it. Because I hurt my ankle I can't go to you? kinda gives that "huh?" vibe). I think Tim finally has a song (recently) that fits his voice...and that falsetto at the end...send chills down my spine! Good chills too!




No comments:
Post a Comment