Noel 노을 - If You're Here, I'm Fine (Inho's Theme) 너만 있으면 괜찮아 (인호 테마)
From the soundtrack of KBS weekend drama My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽 (which is finding its ending soon on KBS World, ended in Korea KBS already)
The song is called Inho's Theme is because that's the female lead's character name.
정말 그날 같았어
그대 눈 속에 내가 있던 날
아직도 난 오랜 습관처럼 너를 내 삶 속에
간직하고 있는데
믿고 싶었었나 봐
내가 너에게 마지막일거라
그렇게 오래 마음이 아팠는데
너를 지울 수가 없는걸
너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말
너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 텐데
아무런 말 없이 보내야 했던
너만 다시 돌아 온다면
아무렇지도 않게
그냥 그렇게 웃어도 보지만
너는 나에게 슬픈 세상이 되어
아직도 날 아프게 하네
너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말
너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 텐데
아무런 말 없이 보내야 했던
너만 다시 내게 돌아올 수 있다면
너 때문에 나 또 다시 눈물 흘려야 해도
너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 거야
니가 있어야 할 곳이 바로 나의 곁이라고
너만 다시 돌아 온다면
그대 눈 속에 내가 있던 날
아직도 난 오랜 습관처럼 너를 내 삶 속에
간직하고 있는데
믿고 싶었었나 봐
내가 너에게 마지막일거라
그렇게 오래 마음이 아팠는데
너를 지울 수가 없는걸
너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말
너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 텐데
아무런 말 없이 보내야 했던
너만 다시 돌아 온다면
아무렇지도 않게
그냥 그렇게 웃어도 보지만
너는 나에게 슬픈 세상이 되어
아직도 날 아프게 하네
너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말
너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 텐데
아무런 말 없이 보내야 했던
너만 다시 내게 돌아올 수 있다면
너 때문에 나 또 다시 눈물 흘려야 해도
너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할 거야
니가 있어야 할 곳이 바로 나의 곁이라고
너만 다시 돌아 온다면
I will try my best in translating this cause Korean is not my first language. Nor is it my second or third...I think it's somewhere in the 5th or 6th.
Rough translation:
It's really like that day
That day where I was in in your eyes
I still cherish like an old habit of mine, that you are in my life
Seems like I wanted to believe
To you I'm the last one effort
That long time pain in my heart
I can't erase you
If you're here, I'm okay
Those words I can't say
If you come back
I will say everything
Any words that can't be sent/said
If you come back once again
There is no problem
I'll also just smile like that
But to me you have become a sad world
Until now I'm still hurting
(this verse is a little vague...)
If you're here, I'm okay
Those words I can't say
If you come back
I will say everything
Any words that was not said before
If you come back once again
Because of you I'm shedding tears again
If you come back I will say everything
At your place exactly by my side
If you come back
This song rocks because of Noel's sultry voice. Noel is quite unknown, either she's new or really hidden behind the news scenes. The lyrics as I've said, is roughly translated. I'm only taking the gist of the whole sentence. No joke to translate.




No comments:
Post a Comment