Now I understand why love songs are really hard to write, yet so easy to articulate.
I love this track off Jisun's debut album which I posted a review before. The song just makes you want to scream along with the song. Jisun is seriously a great songwriter. How she can combine that frustration with the rockish feel? Wait. I just contradicted myself about rock music. Haha.
(As much as I love Jisun, I don't know why her live performances seem to disappoint me)
한동안 죽을듯 아팠어
너없는 나락의 일상을 살았어
너무도 아파하는 내가
참 한심했는지 누군가 말하더군
그는 널 사랑하지 않아
참 이상하게도 마음에 닿더라
그는 널 사랑하지 않아
그는 널 사랑하지 않아
(여전히 내 곁에 남겨진 이야기)
하얗게 세상은 부서지고 까맣게 나는 다 타버렸어
여전히 내 곁에 남겨진 이야기 그는 널 사랑하지 않아
아직도 내 안에 남겨진 이야기 그는 널 사랑하지 않아
한동안 미친 듯 울었어
찢겨진 사랑을 믿을 수 없어서
매일밤 너에게 건 전화 너는 받질 않고
(여전히 내 곁에 남겨진 이야기)
하얗게 세상은 부서지고 까맣게 나는 다 타버렸어
여전히 내 곁에 남겨진 이야기 그는 널 사랑하지 않아
아직도 내 안에 남겨진 이야기 그는 널 사랑하지 않아
마지막 내 안에 남겨진 이야기
그는 날 사랑하지 않아
그는 날 사랑하지 않아 그는 날 사랑하지 않아
그는 날 사랑하지 않아
Rough translation:
For some time I was sick like I'm dying
Without you I was like living in hell
I'm really in pain
That it's really pitiful to have someone saying to me
He doesn't love you
Even when your heart is strangely drawn to him
He doesn't love you
He doesn't love you
(Like before, the words that stays by my side)
In this bleakly shattered world I'm all abandoned into the blackness
Like before, the words that stayed by my side, he doesn't love you
It is still so, the words that stayed inside of me, he doesn't love you
For some time, I cried like a lunatic
Because I couldn't believe this love is torn apart
Every night I called you though you won't pick up
(Like before, the words that stays by my side)
In this bleakly shattered world I'm all abandoned into the blackness
Like before, the words that stayed by my side, he doesn't love you
It is still so, the words that stayed inside of me, he doesn't love you
Even ended, those words stayed within me
He doesn't love you
He doesn't love you He doesn't love you
He doesn't love you
(help from baduy@soompi)
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment