It's not everyday I write Korean and Chinese lyrics together. I write a lot of English and Chinese lyrics together. But my itchy hands can't suppress themselves. I just love that language. A LOT. Maybe I should write Malay and Chinese lyrics now. Japanese and Chinese lyrics? HAHAHA.
Verse 1:
꿈 처럼
疲憊的我浮在水上
메아리 처럼
漸漸消失了
這感覺
Verse 2:
슬퍼도
懦弱的我必須堅強
맘이 아파도
也得繼續走
這路途
Pre-chorus:
因為你
사랑 알고 있어
Chorus 1:
고마워요
在我無知中
給我智慧
能夠重新生活
잊을 수 있어
需要的只是時間
曾經擁有
曾經愛過
고마워
Chorus 2:
고마워요
在我孤單中
給我勇氣
能夠重新生活
잊을 수 있어
需要的只是時間
曾經幸福
曾經快樂
고마워
Rough translation:
Verse 1:
Just like a dream
A tired me float above the water
Just like an echo
This feeling is slowly disappearing
Verse 2:
Even though it's sad
A cowardice like me must be strong
Even though it's painful
I still need to continue on this road
Pre-chorus:
Because of you
I know love
Chorus:
Thank you
In my ignorance you gave me wisdom
To live again
I can forget you
I just need time
Once had
Once loved
Thanks
Chorus 2:
Thank you
In my loneliness you gave me courage
To live again
I can forget you
I just need time
Once happy (as in happiness)
Once happy (as in clap hands happy)
Thanks
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment