Friday

Bringing Back Memories of Being Seniority (Part 1)

It was a really interesting morning. Sitting in a real hot hall with two yakking friends next to me, I could pick up bits and pieces of my life. I got to find out who is this guy that I was curious to find out. (ehem...not admiring..very old classmate) Telling all kinds of things bout him (it'll be rude to tell them all here. Hint: Sailormoon) , I probably ignored every discipline teacher that walked past us. Li Qin called one Mister Plumber (he looks like one when teaching KH), another one Mister Ambassador (wearing a really oversized double-breasted jacket), and another Bodyguard (looked like one). Oh well...she didn't believe that Bodyguard was a teacher. Neither did I. Maybe if he wore black sunglasses and stood really still with his hands clasped in front of him like those in MIB...he could really go for auditions for the Malaysian MIB.

Oh backtrack a little...we went for Tmn SEA prefects installation. It was quite 'duh' the whole thing. Then again, not that I was a prefect before. So, I was just listening to the rantings of the latest news and "ah gua"isms...(ah gua in hokkien, a chinese dialect means transsexual person) which bio students want to show off--the XXYs...right.

After installation, went for recess. Then, kacau-ed the DJ prefects that came over for visitation. Got to know how Ooi Jin (ehem..Encik Ooi Jin) scolded the class for using pencils in doing homework. So weird...is it because the younger generation decided that bringing illegal things (i.e. liquid paper/blanko) to school was naughty after all? Oh wow. Imagine what the previous batches do. Hehhe...

Anyway, stole their food which is actually RESERVED for prefects only. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to eat extra. Besides, they have lots of leftovers. But YUCk...the mee hoon is terrible. It taste as if the chef accidentally dumped it into a tong of tea. And tea...must have gotten the effect. Practically tasteless.

Begged our MUET teacher, Pn. Harbans to bring us to the performance where the students are strictly not allowed. Gatecrashed the party. They had to interrupt for a while to ask us to leave but then they found out that we had the teacher with us. So the prefects left us somewhat indignantly. Maybe they really don't like us. Doesn't matter. My eyes grow big everytime I "encounter" a very different kind of performance...like really bad singing (excuse the pun but seriously, frankly, ask anyone, its so all out of tune...only one song only lah) Vishnu and gang had to go up to the stage with them and save their friends and their own faces...or so he claimed.

This is too long. Wait for Part 2. That's where the real stuff comes in. And what's the title all bout.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: