Thursday

Deprived...

Ah, I can finally go online after a few days deprived of internet...oops...Hahahaha...so into streamyx. Its the broadband thingie I think...

Talking bout being deprived...just a big question?

What are you deprived of?

Today, after being so irritated and annoyed by this Vishnu in class, boy, we made a deal with him...he stop talking for two days and we will cancel his debts...

Erm...debts...Ooi Jin suddenly had this wild idea on collecting money on this game called, "40 Day Fast" No prayer though, since we are involving non-C+s...but anyway...foul words are just getting too flying around so what happens in the game is that the game player will pay 10 cents whenever a foul word is said....or coarse slang...we excluded damn good...and all those damn damn things...but not like damn it. Boy, do my friends who are used to saying all the f words and stuff like that get so stressed trying to stop it...

So, those are the debts...he complied...but now he's getting silently annoying. But the class was quite peaceful for the rest of the day when he hath not spoke.

So...what are you deprived off??????



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

2 comments:

.:dewgem:. said...

wow...great suggestion! now..how come i never thought of it? hehe

Anonymous said...

Bekah Bekah Bekah. I am deprived of....I dunno. I gotta think about it. :) I miss u lots...pop up as soon as u can yes? Luv ya! God bless

love,
Stef