Friday

Thy Clocks of Never End

I should write one story about that..although I have absolute no idea what in the world would it mean. Oh well.

Got things to say, but really...I should just delete this entry.

My conclusion on people so far is: People changed. A lot. Some for better, some for worse. I'm not perfect. Nobody is. A fool is when someone speaks no wisdom. Prejudice prejudice. Life is challenging, depends on the way you look at it...people who get priorities right are really cool people. I want to be perfect. So much for the perfection statement. really, I feel stupid when I'm not perfect. Oh well...

I still remember my classmate have this HELP Institute file and there was once in Chemistry class where the teacher is absolutely confusing all of us. I lost all interest and turned to custard, which was why I kena scolded. Then my classmate took up his file and point a word for us to read (not the teacher) which really de-custardize me...guess what? He pointed, 'HELP' minus the Inst....no, I'm not against HELP students. It just brightens other people's days. No wonder HELP has Psycho courses...but some just enter HELP because they need...help...which is kinda true. They don't end up in Sunway or Taylors...but HELP...maybe its the name. BTW, HELP stands for Higher Education Learning Program...you know H.E.L.P....at least it's helpful and its nice, not like FCUK...French Connection United Kingdom...everytime I read that label, somehow the other F word just comes about into my mind...you know the Cambridge stuff bout how brains work even though the letters or the words are all jumbled up...yeah, that brand may be nice, but...er.r....FCUK???SOmemore FRENCH...in UNITED KINGDOM...ironic labels...bet they can't take sides if those two countries are arguing.

The irony bout today is that I spent the whole day listening to Stacie Orrico's (There's Gotta Be) More to Life yesterday and today...what was stuck in my mind wasn't that song..it was STUCK by her also but I have never even listen to that song for the past few days...

bye.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: