Wednesday

Irritated, Disgusted and Depressed

I don't know if it is a thing that everyone's going through now. But I'm just very irritated with myself (despite having studied 3 hours plus plus) because I just can't seem to grasp the simple stuff about Chemistry. I don't know if it has something to do with the teacher or is it just me being totally numskulled or ignorant. Oh wow, I just remembered that I got a Chemistry Practical to do tomorrow. Oh wow.

I feel like digging out my brain and send it to some psychotic lab somewhere to upgrade the memory span. Then, I won't be stressing and stretching my brain. ARGH!!!!I so want to study less and still get better results.

I tried to stuff however much of things inside my brain. Somehow, don't talk to me about exams. I can't understand why exams have to exist. I mean, exams are fine, but why exam format have to eXiSt???!!Why can't we just write however we like to explain and for goodness sake, do we really have to follow word by word?

"Oh, class. You cannot not write that word...you won't get marks for that you know. That's the format."

Feel like giving an impalement to the stupid exam format. Because of that, we study like mad and some still can't get good results because they just missed one insignificant word. Okay, maybe some are important like sap cells and intermolecular forces. But still!?! Why can't we just write the simple, ink-saving word, "vice versa"? Why the "subsequently, if it is at low pressure..." when you have been explaining bout the high pressure for the past 12 minutes! (Okay, that was a bit exaggerating)

Irritating.

If it's not the exam format, it's me. Yeah, maybe it's the numskulled, pathetic, dumb, feebleminded-and-causes-depression..argh...



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: