I really wonder...what happened to the old thingie...now Blogger lets us change our font colour. Good lah...can do some stuff with it...gray can get quite boring.
Was depressed for a few days. Was really reconsidering the path I took. Felt like quitting Form 6 and entering college. But then, what course would I take in college??
Today, I went for carnival. Boy, was it hot. I practically perspired the moment I stepped out of the car.
Met Choo Yen, Teri and Cheryl...all these three girls I haven't met for some time...really great to meet them.
I hate carnivals sometimes. Every year something would happen and I may or may not be in the center of everything. At least this year ain't so bad...just blame myself for speaking foolishly sometimes...maybe the sun was too hot. (oh yeah, blame the environment...excuses excuses)
Oh well...gonna sign off now. See you ppl another day...
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment