After a night of untroubled sleep, waking up late in the morning. With a more refreshed mind, I decided that this is it.
Once more, I'm taking another chance to restart. Like my mind to reboot. I can't go on living a life of lie and self-destruction.
After screaming at God (not literally) and drop my head in desperation, I finally have my answer. Since I'm shifting soon, I know that I can start again. Hehe...when all things are new. You know.
It's still not too late to start again. After speaking to my mentor and speaking to my mentoree, I finally got my answer. The answer became so clear this morning: Don't give up and let go of the past because God is giving you a great future!
One quote: It's either you give up or you pick yourself up and run on.
I decided to pick myself up and run on. My conclusion is: Life is a bed of roses...with thorns sticking out.
So, next Monday onwards, (after kena commissioned) all the more I must set an example right? So if I'm setting a bad example...well...God help me then. I'm not worthy. And I know that I may have screw up before but I know I can start again. I know, some people say: "Yerr...this girl only become goody two shoes after she got a post..." Hello, let me clarify. I don't want to put a feather in my cap, but so far, I was always trying my best to set a good example for my juniors...like what Rev Edmund Chan say, the beautiful thing about mentoring is to climb higher with someone and showing that its okay to fail. Mentoring is leading by example, sharing the strength and the weaknesses.
That's the beautiful thing.
Of course I'll still immerse in cold water to relax and release stress, though my hair can become kinda brittle. Hahahaha...
Ask yourself this question: Are you sitting by the racetrack and cry or are you picking yourself up?
God bless.
::life is a bed of roses...with thorns sticking out::
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment