I feel like immersing in cold water
To have myself refreshed again
Too much things have bogged me down
Where are you?
I feel like standing on top of the hill
To have the wind blow at my face
I want to let it all go once again
Where are you?
Today I said a word I shouldn't have said but it really slipped. No, it's not the F word. But it's still a coarse slang. I really don't know why I said that...I was reading the dictionary!
Made a huge mistake on saving on an original desktop image. Now it's ruined. Oh well, I got to this website http://www.pixelgirlpresents.comwhere I got really cool desktop images.
Tomorrow I'm having Chemistry quiz. And Kerjaya quiz. Ooi Jin was so obsessed in winning it. Suddenly, I feel like not joining it.
Went for Youth Leaders' Overnight Prayer.
Had a shocking news which till now I still can't believe, but was glad in a way because I have always wanted that person out from the focus of my life. Was too distracted by him already. Anyway the shocking news is a good news. Not some life and death situation.
My mom told me my room design...my room my room. I just want to move and drive.
Driving has become a norm to me now. Though I won't say I'm so good at it.
Talk bout Overnight Prayer. Got to bond with the leaders and interns. It was fun. I forgot to bring somethings and so David took me back and forth. He was making me laugh all the way. Great friend. Jared was another one, big joker. I won't say further in case both of them reads this. Muahhahaha...
Got spiritually refreshed. Knew something better.
Got a new motto yesterday...
Favour
Conviction
Wisdom
Clarity
4 Things to pray always.
Oh well...too much stuff here...don't know how to make my priorities right now...bleh.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment