26th December 2004..a day to remember.
No, it's not my birthday or boxing day or even some anniversary. (not that I need one now)
For those who biasa watch "A Day After Tomorrow", "Aftershock: New York", "10.5" and some other natural catasrophical movie like me, you'll probably relive some memories of September 11.
"Run! Run! Run!" He shouted.
The little boy just stood there, mesmerised by the rising anger.
That boy is gonna kill himself.
Risking his own life, he turned back and ran towards the boy, grabbed the boy in his arms and fled as fast as his own two legs can carry him.
He heard people screaming for their lives. As he ran, he could just feel the angry, cold waters coming against him. He fell into the water, gulping some of the salty bitterness.
Must get out of here fast!
He rised quickly and realised the boy was not with him. He looked frantically around. The boy was few feet away from him. Sloshing through the waters, again, he picked up the boy and off they walked on...
Dramatisation.
Real news here:
Click Here for CNN News
Click on it to get the big picture. Heartbreaking indeed. Let us all keep the people in prayer. Yeah?
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment