真的要开始了自己 (Really need to start)
这场孤单的旅行。。。 (On this lonely travel)
December has start, where do I go?
December will end, where will I venture?
*
The sky turned crimson red, brighten with the colours of autumn.
She had wished to see the sunset; she had been to her room.
Like an Artist, He painted the best picture for her.
Not today.
She hadn't wish to see the sunset.
The sky turned grey, the colours dulled.
The rain had started to fall.
Her tears ran down her cheek with rapidity,
The wind blew her cold,
She couldn't hug herself any tighter.
Blinking back tears, she closed the shutters.
Hadn't it be a little quiet today?
She picked up, what seemed to go with her.
The glass broke inside her.
Holding tight with her hand, she walked out the door
The heavy burden along with her.
Is there another way?
She tried to be strong.
Yet, her strength failed her.
She needed courage
Strength to face her obstacles
On this lonely travel,
Is she ready?
你依然住在我心里,(You still remain in my heart)
我依然想你。(I still think of you)
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
She had wished to see the sunset; she had been to her room.
Like an Artist, He painted the best picture for her.
Not today.
She hadn't wish to see the sunset.
The sky turned grey, the colours dulled.
The rain had started to fall.
Her tears ran down her cheek with rapidity,
The wind blew her cold,
She couldn't hug herself any tighter.
Blinking back tears, she closed the shutters.
Hadn't it be a little quiet today?
She picked up, what seemed to go with her.
The glass broke inside her.
Holding tight with her hand, she walked out the door
The heavy burden along with her.
Is there another way?
She tried to be strong.
Yet, her strength failed her.
She needed courage
Strength to face her obstacles
On this lonely travel,
Is she ready?
你依然住在我心里,(You still remain in my heart)
我依然想你。(I still think of you)
*
当我睁开了眼睛 (When I open my eyes)
却没看见你 (I don't see you)
我才想起 (难道 你已经离去) (I remember, you must have gone)
当我走进了客厅 (When I walk into the living room)
觉得太安静 (Felt like its too quiet)
我才感到(真的 一切变得好冷清)(Now I felt..really, everything has become so quiet)
就算我努力试着去面对 (Even though I put in effort to face it)
却还设不知如何相信这一切 (I still can't believe all this)
从今后你不在我身边 (From now on you are not by my side)
谁给我勇气面对 (Who's gonna give me the courage to face)
快乐和伤悲 (Happiness and sorrow)
真的要开始了自己 (Really need to start)
这场孤单的旅行 (On this lonely travel)
走在同样的生活里 (Going on the same life)
过不一样的生命 (But living a different way)
该这么开始我自己 (How am I ever to start)
这场孤单的旅行 (On this lonely travel)
你依然住在我心里 (You still remain in my heart)
我依然想你。。。 (I still remember you)
Above song sang by He Yao Shan, Lonely Travel. Singapore artiste.
却没看见你 (I don't see you)
我才想起 (难道 你已经离去) (I remember, you must have gone)
当我走进了客厅 (When I walk into the living room)
觉得太安静 (Felt like its too quiet)
我才感到(真的 一切变得好冷清)(Now I felt..really, everything has become so quiet)
就算我努力试着去面对 (Even though I put in effort to face it)
却还设不知如何相信这一切 (I still can't believe all this)
从今后你不在我身边 (From now on you are not by my side)
谁给我勇气面对 (Who's gonna give me the courage to face)
快乐和伤悲 (Happiness and sorrow)
真的要开始了自己 (Really need to start)
这场孤单的旅行 (On this lonely travel)
走在同样的生活里 (Going on the same life)
过不一样的生命 (But living a different way)
该这么开始我自己 (How am I ever to start)
这场孤单的旅行 (On this lonely travel)
你依然住在我心里 (You still remain in my heart)
我依然想你。。。 (I still remember you)
Above song sang by He Yao Shan, Lonely Travel. Singapore artiste.
No, the story above is not me. It's just a thought. I'm perfectly fine.
Planet Shakers Conference04 tomorrow! And then a week more, PassionCamp04!! Yeah! Yeah!
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




No comments:
Post a Comment