To my readers, regarding to my last post, I'm fine actually. There's nothing wrong with me. I just got a little dreamy that's all. Hehe...
Planet Shakers Conference 04 has just ended yesterday 11.00 p.m. With weary limbs and a sore voice, delegates, new Christians and renewed ones returned home with a memory that burns in them.
Yet so, I didn't go for last night's concert. I had my church production going on. I do miss the concert, but well, I wanted to watch the production.
Okay, back to the conference. It was AWESOME (read it in Aussie slang)! I don't care if its PS people (though they may lend their hand a bit) because its God who mattered in that conference. Yeah, the speakers won't be able to speak with authority and power if it wasn't for God who anoint them. The band won't be able to sing and minister to people, ushering them into the presence of God is it wasn't for God whose Presence was present!
Exactly! It's all about Jesus!
The person that I look up to was Sam Evans. She is a dynamic lady. The way she will make her choices was really an example. She's already 30++ but she still gave all her MIGHT to praise God. Wow... I still remember about what she said that really changed my perspective in life. She said, "You know, I am tired too, but I made a choice. I made a choice that my body will not dictate my life..." It was the choice she chose to choose. And on that day, I realise that I don't need to let my body, my mind to dictate how I should live. If I make a decision to praise God, I will, regardless on how my body will be treated...hahaha...
She is a dynamic woman. Her past was painful, yes, but it was her choice to pursue God, getting closer to God! A speaker there said, "When we get close to God (as in very close), we will not bother what people say!" Something like that...and I remember either Pr. Russell or Pr. Neil spoke about not letting the past dictate how you should live.
Wow. Awesome (speak it in Aussie slang again).
Another thing about these PS people, is that how they pursue God endlessly. When they read a passage, they don't just read for the sake of just reading. They went so deep into contacts, that every line to them is so important. I could see the hunger in them.
Wow. Awesome.
Before I went for PS, I asked God for something more than what I constantly receive in other conferences. I wanted more. I was quite "bored" to go through the same old stuff...I wanted more. This year, ever since my Auggie Depression, I felt that God wants to make a breakthrough in my life, especially about my past, on the voices in my head. I wanted Him to breakthrough too...that's why in this conference, again and again, I had the affirmation that He is doing a big work in me, releasing me from the past, living for Him in the present and future!
Wow. Awesome.
I don't want to be the same again. He has changed me and I don't want to go back to my old, boring life. I want more of God. I refuse to let my mind dictate my emotions, dictate on how I should live my life. Cause it is no longer I who live, but Jesus who lives in me! YEAH!!!!
You may say, "Aiyah, just enthusiasm...temporary one sure.." You know what, I have the same doubts too. Will I become the same person again? But I don't want to. I want GOD! Everyday, I want His fire to burn me up, His living waters to fill me up. I believe and do not doubt, I believe and do not doubt. I believe that my God will come through!
Cause...
THERE'S NOTHING MY GOD CANNOT DO!!!
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment