Wednesday

I Forgot To Write Something...

As I just browsed through Liza's blog when she talked about Christmas, I just remember that I forgot to write bout Christmas. Ahahhahaha..what bummer.

Christmas...how did I spend it?

I woke up not feeling well...at 3.30 a.m. Yup, midnight blues. I was really reconsidering going to church that day...and giving presents to my friends and just wishing them, "Blessed/Merry Christmas!" and give the girls hugs and guys...just shake their hands lah.

In the end, I never ended up in church. The next day was a Sunday so service continued on and Rachael was telling me, "Eh, do you know many people were looking for you?" Really? Hmm, since when I became so famous?? (Alert: Perasaan-ness)

So I slept till bout 12.30 p.m. and watched Home Alone again with the other shows on the movies channel. Disney was showing Beauty & The Beast: Enchanted Christmas

I celebrated Christmas the next day, giving out presents and receiving. I got my Christmas wish when Rachael and Enoch gave me a GINGERBREAD MAN! Haha...I had wanted to eat it again since I had the taste of my first bite...

I had a stuff dog for Christmas from Christine. Finally can name it according to what I wanted to name my dog if I ever have one. Wait...of course I can't tell you the name. No, it isn't Mr. Pookie...



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: