Gotta get going,
I'm gonna see a friend of mine,
He's warm and he's fuzzy
I love him because he's just
Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh bear
Wherever you go,
Oh, won't you take me please
Pooh bear I gotta be there,
It's me and its you
My silly old Winnie the Pooh...
I know, I know, I may be too old for Winnie the Pooh, but I really like the cuteness and the moral values that their shows and stories portray. This is one show that you will fall in love again and again...with the silly old bear and of course, not excluding the other lovable characters...like, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Piglet, Eeyore, Roo, Kanga, Gofer and not forgetting, Christopher Robin.
I watched Catch Me If You Can this afternoon. Quite interesting on how smart a 17 year old boy can just con any Tom, Dick or Harry...Sometimes the show abit confusing though...oh well...
Watched Eloise At The Plaza yesterday night. Starring Julie Andrews, my favorite actress. She always got this really sweet smile and look on her face. So darling...
Well, that is part 1.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




No comments:
Post a Comment