Our beloved Prime Minister Dr. Seri Abdullah Badawi decided to cancel all new year celebrations. There goes the fireworks...
Read it all here:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/12/29/latest/20428PakLah&sec=latest
The government has decided to ask the nation to pray for the sick and needy. Wow.
You know actually I wasn't surprise when this happen. Just awed. But I wasn't surprise. Jesus did spoke about the coming of all these things...2000 years ago. Is it the end of the world? So far, I doubt so. Yes, its coming, but when we will never know...
When reports come in of wars and rumored wars, keep your head and don't panic. This is routine history; this is no sign of the end. Nation will fight nation and ruler fight ruler, over and over. Famines and earthquakes will occur in various places. This is nothing compared to what is coming. Matthew 24:6-8 (Message)
BUT DO NOT PANIC.. Just hold your horses for a while. Let God hold your hand...really...trust God...and let Him hold your hand.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment