Tuesday

From One To The Other...

From

Ahn nyung ha se yo!

To

你好!

Since there is no Korean dramas now, I've been watching Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore dramas...hehehe...from one to the other...

Sigh...I get to watch The Legend of the Arching Hero (射雕英雄传) again as it screens on 8TV. Again, I like the shows because of the soundtrack. Currently listening to a famous soundtrack: 梅花三弄. Shows penned by the writer, Chong Yao...typical Taiwan soap operas..

Today I tried my hand at 5th gear. The first time I tried it, the car rattled, maybe I was going too slow..hehehehe...but the second time I managed, and I never reached home faster. Hehehe...Yes, though I like to drive slow, but somehow today, I don't mind the speed.

If you can read Chinese, this song is the ending song for the Legend of the Arching Hero. I watched the 2003 China version. I quite like the show, especially the love story between the main actor and actress. The girl is smart and I believe she played her part well, so did the guy, he acts as a very naive, innocent, what people call dumb. But he loves his beloved very much...hehehe...based on a novel too...

(男)真情真美,
真如一池春水风
吹点点涟漪,
感受细致入微

(女)痴心无罪,
付出没有不对算就一生一世,
从此相依相随

(男)不必在乎是谁,
翻转是是非非把前尘做白纸,
写上无怨无悔。

(女)我们都愿意给,
只要爱的纯粹就算有苦有累,
我们一起去背

(男)爱是多么可贵,贵在有所作为 (爱是多么可贵,贵在有所作为)
(男)只要同去同归,成败也无所谓 (只要同去同归,成败也无所谓)

(合)爱是多么可贵,
贵在有所作为只要同去同归,
成败也无所谓爱是多么可贵,
贵在有所作为只要同去同归,
成败也无所谓。

(男)来日风雨中有没有伤悲,
无论怎么样一起来面对百转千回,
纵横南北敞开我们的心扉

Click Here to listen to the song. Just click at 试听 this two words. Its really a nice song. As for translation...well, will translate another time...

Gosh, the renovation upstairs is so irritating............................................
Somemore, they have past their allowed time...ARGHH...


::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: