Saturday

Part 2 of My House

People, don't be offended...I just shifted in. So its just itchy hand. DOn't call me a show off...


Enlarge
Peep through the door hole, who's that at the door? Peep through the door hole, who's that at the door? Oh, it's the postman, ah, there's the milkman too...


Enlarge
Fire extinguisher. My dad believes in preparing the umbrella before it rains. Sediakan payung sebelum hujan.


Enlarge
Nyam! Nyam! Muahahhaha...not much food now though...yoghurt anyone?


Enlarge
This is for now one of the shortest ways to get out and into my house area. Hmm...floods though when it rains heavily non-stop. It had reached half thigh deep before. I still remember my mom's car plate fell off just because she went through the flood. Even LDP was flooding..boy. Worst flash flood I've seen.


Enlarge
Let me see...this is where I ruined my ball point pen which costs RM2...sigh...shouldn't have burn the pen.


Enlarge
This is where the fire starts. Nice angle eh?


Enlarge
Behind this door you can see my bedroom...the sun was quite bright then. Oh...forgot to mention. Shower partition.


Enlarge
Should enlarge this. Mirror effect...

Yawn...I still got so many to go on...bleh. Part 3...




::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: